LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie was on the scene and reported live from Friday’s official UFC Fight Night 211 fighter weigh-in, where all 24 fighters on the card hit their marks.
In the main event, Mackenzie Dern (12-2 MMA, 7-2 UFC) takes on Yan Xiaonan (15-3 MMA, 6-2 UFC) in a women’s strawweight contender bout. Xiaonan was the first fighter to the scale in the two-hour official window and was 115.5 pounds. Dern hit the same number about 35 minutes later.
Just before the weigh-ins began, the women’s strawweight bout between Jessica Penne (14-6 MMA, 3-4 UFC) and Tabatha Ricci (7-1 MMA, 2-1 UFC) was announced as off for cause. an illness for Penne that was said to be unrelated to her weight loss.
The weigh-ins took place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The same venue hosts Saturday’s card, which streams on ESPN+.
The full weigh-in results from UFC Fight Night 211 included:
MAIN CARD (ESPN+, 7 p.m. ET)
- Mackenzie Dern (115.5) vs. Yan Xiaonan (115.5)
- Randy Brown (170.5) vs. Francisco Trinaldo (170)
- Raoni Barcelos (135.5) vs. Trevin Jones (135)
- Don Shainis (146) vs. Sodiq Yusuff (145.5)
- John Castaneda (139.5) vs. Daniel Santos (138.5) – 140-pound catchweight
- Viacheslav Borshchev (155.5) vs. Mike Davis (155)
PRELIMINARY CARD (ESPN+, 4 pm ET)
- Ilir Latifi (253) vs. Aleksei Oleinik (254)
- Jesse Ronson (155.5) vs. Joaquim Silva (155)
- Brendan Allen (186) vs. Krzysztof Jotko (185.5)
- Maxim Grishin (205.5) vs Philipe Lins (205.5)
- Chelsea Chandler (140) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (139.5) – 140-pound catchweight
- Guido Cannetti (135.5) vs. Randy Costa (135)